Thursday, April 12, 2018

DJJD Volume 37




Created By:  Jonathan Dysart (DJJD)
Original Creation Year:  2017

Song Listing


Side A
1.    Somebody to LoveQueen
2.   S.O.S.:  ABBA
3.    Fake Friends:  Joan Jett & the Blackhearts
4.    Ding Dong, Ding Dong:  George Harrison
5.    Ramona:  Beck

Side B
6.    Passion:  Rod Stewart
7.    I Want to Break Free:  Queen
8.    It Must Be LoveMadness
9.    If You Can't Give Me Love:  Suzi Quatro
10. If You Want My Love:  Cheap Trick

Side C
11. Calling America:  Electric Light Orchestra
12. All My Love:  Led Zeppelin
13. If Not For YouOlivia Newton-John
14. She's in Love with You:  Suzi Quatro
15. I Promise:  Radiohead

Side D
17. Run to Me:  Bee Gees
18. Count on Me:  Jefferson Starship
19. I Believe (When I Fall in Love)Stevie Wonder
      "High Fidelity" Final Scene
20. Ramona (Acoustic):  Beck


Origin of the Album

          An album dedicated to that special someone... 
            

Concept and Theme of the Album

       Song tracks influenced by the movie "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World" [Ramona by Beck - song of the year],  the movie "High Fidelity", the Queen concert in Nashville, Radiohead ["I Promise" - second song of the year], and other personal experiences.
     

Concept and the Album Cover

           Who's the real "Ramona"?

No comments:

Post a Comment